In accordance with World Health Organization, in each and every year over 1.25 million people die in the street accidents or traffic accidents, and many are injured. As we all know, sudden loss of a individual or a body part is extremely terrible to handle their whole life. Mostly teens are hurt and died in the street accidents because lack of awareness about driving abilities and distracted driving alternatives.
Distracted driving means the act of driving while engaged in other tasks, which takes motorists focus and that causes an accident. To prevent those mishaps, distracted driving alternatives are introduced, which are helpful to avoid and stop the vehicle crashes.
Some of the well-known businesses provide alternatives for distracted driving with DriveScreen technologies which may be handled by the Android mobile devices. It gives great control over your environment and lets you use any program, such as block, launch, hide and etc..
The DriveScreen technology ensures that a secure and safe driving at anywhere for almost any car or truck. This technology is quite beneficial because of its excellent features.
• permits applications to be viewed but disables user input.
• Install any program and fill the screen with all sorts of navigation applications, it is very helpful for effortless navigation.
• When the vehicle goes in motion the display can be configured to be hidden by any picture that you choose.
• Motion detection can be given by the GPS.
• Requires just a configuration file to set up.
• Processes cannot be stopped by restricted users.
This technology works based on GPS signals, it’s specially designed to work alongside internal and external GPS receivers. If GPS signals are unavailable, it may also work with the aid of Motion Sensing apparatus in the indoor environment.
Best Solutions to Stop Distracted Driving
• Keep your eyes on the street and be conscious, once you’re driving.
• if you’re drowsy or drunk, do not drive yourself.
• Check for the security and create an adjustment before beginning driving.
• Install drive mode programs on your vehicle for simple navigation and to know more about the surroundings.
• Secure kids and pets until you get underway.
• Avoid eating breakfast or meals when driving on the street.
• stick to the speed limits and traffic rules.